Since 1935, Destinations Credit Union has operated as a not-for-profit, member-owned and operated financial institution. Destinations Credit Union exists to promote thrift and a source of low-cost credit for individual members. In essence, our only reason for being is to help our members do better financially.
Core Values Guide Our Mission
How do we uphold our goals? We do so by taking a three-pronged approach: First of all, we always stick by our Core Values:
Passionate - about our members and their financial well-being and about the credit union difference
Respectful - giving and receiving respect in all our dealings with members and co-workers
Exceeding Expectations - going above and beyond what is called for in any given situation
Forward Thinking/Visionary - a proactive approach to members' needs and becoming comfortable with the uncomfortable
The Credit Union Difference
Second, as a not-for-profit institution, we offer our members more bang for their buck. Rather than focus on personal gains and paying shareholders, we pour any gains back into the credit union — essentially back to the people. That money is used to provide you with higher rates on savings and lower rates on loans. See what the credit union difference means to you.
Third, we provide value-added services, backed by customized service and helpful resources to accommodate each individual member's needs. Some of our state-of-the-art offerings include:
- Do You Kasasa?® – Destinations is proud to offer innovative Kasasa® checking and savings products to our well-deserving members. Each account is 100% free and offers valuable rewards like nationwide ATM fee refunds, really high dividend rates, cash in your pocket, reimbursements on digital media, and more!
- Innovative Services – We understand your time is precious. That's why we strive to make more of it with our convenient, time-saving services. Banking is easier than ever with free online banking, bill pay, mobile banking, money desktop, eStatements, and more!
- Financial Education – It's important to us that our members feel confident in their financial decisions. That's why we offer several educational resources, encompassing home and auto buying, building wealth, youth-related topics, and more.
- Insurance Coverage – Gain peace of mind for yourself and your family. We offer our members accommodating coverage resources for anything from auto and debt protection to family coverage, long term care, and more.
- Accommodating Lending – It's not just a loan. It's a new car for family trips, a home in which to build a future, and much more. That's why our experienced lenders go to great lengths to customize lending in line with your dreams.
- Convenient Access – Bank at our branches and beyond. Destinations Credit Union is a member of CU Service Center shared branching network, as well as MoneyPass and CO-OP ATM networks. Our membership provides you with access to compatible banking locations and surcharge-free ATM access, nationwide!
Thank You From Us To You
As member-owned and operated institution, we really have to give credit where it's due: to our committed members. To our current members: we'd like to thank you for placing your trust in us throughout the years. We're proud to say that we've grown to a full-service financial institution to address the full spectrum of your needs. If you're new to the Destinations experience or you're considering becoming a member, please explore our rich history, what makes us different, and also how to become a member. We invite you to a banking experience beyond the typical confines of a "bank." Banking Smarter...Moving Forward with the help of a credit union that functions for you.