Online Banking & Bill Pay
No matter where you are, you're only ever a few clicks away from a branch with free online banking and bill pay services. Handle a wide range of banking services anytime, anywhere with internet access — check balances, transfer funds, pay bills, and more. Our money desktop feature even adds an extra layer of financial management with budgeting, expense tracking, categorization capabilities, and more.
You could be in Baltimore or Boise and never know the difference (at least banking-wise). Gain more control over your financial life and something equally valuable — time to do what you enjoy the most!
- Fast, free, and secure service for Destinations Credit Union members*
- Make your life easier with 24/7 online access to several banking tasks:
- View account balances
- View account history/activity
- Search for transactions by date or amount
- Transfer funds between internal accounts
- Find the nearest shared branch location or surcharge-free ATM
- Easily pay bills through one, convenient portal
- Make one-time or recurring payments
- Schedule payments in advance
- Save money on rising postage rates and materials
- Set up one-time or recurring transfers to other institutions
- Ensure that payments are receive on time
- Manage all payee information through one login
- Download to money management software
- Save valuable time; avoid extra trips to a branch
*There's never a charge for online banking services. In order for online bill payment to remain free, you must use this service to pay at least 1 bill per month.
To learn more about online bill pay, watch our online demo.
Sign up for online account access and you'll get a personal identification number (PIN) to use with your account number. Simply visit the online banking login on our website and enter your account number with the PIN. You will be asked a one-time series of security questions, which will be used to authenticate your identity when you log on in the future. For more information about account authentication and internet security, read our brochure online. Once you have enrolled in online banking, you may self-enroll in online bill pay thereafter.
- Free online money management tool
- Integrated into your online banking
- Maintain 24/7 control over multiple facets of your financial life:
- Expense tracking
- Account aggregation
- And more!
- Save valuable time and simplify your life
- Gain powerful insights on where, when, and how you spend
- Relative budgets based on actual spending, income, debts, and expenses
- Simple, interactive visual cues:
- Circles or "bubble" representation allows you to quickly identify budgets that need attention
- Safe and secure service; your sensitive info is protected with the highest security standards
Learn more about the features of MoneyDesktop and see how you would interact with the tool.
Gain more control of your complete financial picture today. To get started, simply log into your online banking, click services, then select MoneyDesktop.