Part-Time Call Center Representative
To assist members and potential members with their telephone requests; explains services, responds to problems, and directs phone calls to the appropriate area.
Monday through Friday 8:30 am - 12:30 pm. Some Saturdays will be required.
- Assists members and potential members with their telephone requests; answers questions about products and services and resolves problems that are within their authority to resolve; refers problems that are beyond their authority to their supervisor, along with their recommendations.
- Identifies cross-sell opportunities and cross-sells services to members.
- Ensures the appropriate records are maintained and required reports are prepared.
- Assists other departments as needed.
- Maintains member account information on computer system.
- Performs other job related duties required or assigned.
- Provide informed, prompt, professional and accurate service and support to all members and associates by answering the telephone within 3 rings and returning messages by the end of the day.
- Direct all telephone calls to the appropriate person with minimum transfers.
- Process member transactions with zero unresolved errors.
- Process member manual payrolls with zero unresolved errors
- Be knowledgeable of all relevant policies and procedures to ensure compliance with applicable regulations and products and services.
- Troubleshoot and resolve member and internal inquiries in a timely, friendly and accurate manner.
Knowledge and Skills
Experience: Six months to two years of similar or related Call Center experience.
Education: A high school education or GED.
Interpersonal Skills: A significant level of trust and diplomacy is required, in addition to normal courtesy and tact. Work involves extensive personal contact with others and/or is usually of a personal or sensitive nature. Work may involve motivating or influencing others. Outside contacts become important and fostering sound relationships with other entities (companies and/or individuals) becomes necessary.
Other Skills: Good listening and telephone skills; able to operate a 10-key calculator, typewriter, and computer keyboard; able to make decisions with minimum information.
Physical Requirements: Be able to lift or move 10 pounds
Qualified applicants can send their resume to [email protected].