Process members financial transactions (deposits, withdrawals, transfers, check cashing and sell monetary instruments.
• Qualified applicants should possess a high school diploma or a general education degree.
• Process members financial transactions accurately, efficiently and in a timely manner.
• Proficient using office equipment such as, adding machine, photo copier, fax machine, etc.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient with cash handling
• Process members transactions in person, by phone and by mail
• Cash handling
• Determine members financial needs and cross sell credit union products and services to meet their needs
• Assist members with On Line Banking and other questions related to their accounts
• Balance ATM
Destinations Credit Union is a growing organization and has been in existence since 1935. We have two locations as well participate in the Shared Branching network.
We offer excellent employee benefit programs and competitive compensation programs. Experience in financial services or retail/customer service is preferred.
Please send your resume and salary requirements to Pat Steil at email@example.com