Member Appreciation Day July 19th
Coloring Contest For Members 12 and Under
- January – Passionate – about our members and their financial well-being and about the credit union difference
- February – Courage
- March – Belief
- April – Respect – giving and receiving respect in all our dealings with members and co-workers
- May – Integrity
- June – Inclusion
- July – Exceeding Expectations – going above and beyond what is called for in any given situation
- August – Teamwork
- September -- Extraordinary
- October – Forward-thinking/Visionary – a proactive approach to members' needs and becoming comfortable with the uncomfortable
- November – Creativity
- December – Innovation
- January 2020 – Happy New Year!
- Each drawing must be on 8.5" x 11" paper (landscape orientation to fit the calendar).
- Children can submit as many drawings for as many categories as they want.
- Please include a note on the back with the child's name, age and account number (to be used only to award prizes).
eNews Sign Up
Get "On the List" for the latest news from Destinations Credit Union. Sign up to receive eNews today!
Credit Union News
Introducing PiggyBot: A great FREE Allowance App for Parents and Kids
PiggyBot – the only parent-designed, kid-tested allowance app that helps kids spend, share, and save smart.
PiggyBot is a fun, easy way to track allowance. Set goals, share money, take pics of things kids want, and more!
- No missed allowance
- No forgetting IOUs
- Just money
PiggyBot™ is just one way we give families the tools you need to talk about smart spending, smart sharing, and smart saving. It's a virtual piggy bank that pays off in real life! Now available for iPhone® and iPad® from iTunes®. DOWNLOAD PiggyBot from the iTunes® App StoreSM today.
iPhone® and iPad® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. App StoreSM is a service mark of Apple Inc.