Visit our cononavirus page for the most up-to-date information related to branch operations and hours.
Do you need a little extra cash for the holidays? Destinations Credit Union may be able to help!
- In order to be considered for this loan, you must meet the following qualifications:
- Members in good standing who have had their accounts open for at least 12 months may apply for a holiday loan of $1,000 to $2,500
- You’ll need proof of earned income for the past 2 months (no sick pay, unemployment or workman’s compensation will be accepted).
- All of your DCU accounts must be in good standing (no negative balances, no loss caused to the Credit Union, no delinquency for 30 days or more on a DCU loan and no bankruptcy within the past 12 months).
You must have a credit score of at least 550, be current on all mortgage and auto debts, and not have any outstanding tax liens.
- If you have an existing Holiday Loan with a balance still outstanding, we will pay off that loan.
The loan must be repaid using direct deposit or payroll deduction only – no transfer payments allowed.
Here's a way to make this holiday season easier on your wallet. Choose to skip your payment(s) that's normally due in November. Then use that money to make your holidays a little bit jollier! You can skip one month’s payment (one monthly payment, 4 weekly payments, two bi-weekly payments, or two semi-monthly payments) on any of your Destinations Credit Union loans except for mortgages, home equities and open-end lines of credit. You must have been paying on the loan for a minimum of 3 months with no delinquency and be a member in good standing. You will be charged a $35 processing fee for the skipped payment. Funds must be available for the fee at the time you submit the Skip-A-Payment Request form. Interest will continue to accrue on your loan(s). Cosigners on any loan must also sign the Skip-A-Payment Request. Your loan term may be extended, and other restrictions may apply.*
*This request must be made by October 31, 2020 to skip a payment in November.
- Member number
- Last 4 digits of your Social Security Number
Call for Nominations
- Auto Talk Spring 2020
- Winter 2020 Newsletter
- Winter 2019 Newsletter
- Winter 2018 Newsletter
- Winter 2017 Newsletter
- Winter 2016 Newsletter
eNews Sign Up
Get "On the List" for the latest news from Destinations Credit Union. Sign up to receive eNews today!