Increase your purchasing power without paying extra. A debit card from Destinations provides you with direct, anytime access to your account balance — whether you're online, at a gas station in Baltimore, or a grocery store in Brazil. The very same card is used to withdraw funds at ATMs and even helps qualify you for rewards with our free Kasasa Cash® checking account. One tiny card, a world of possibilities.
- Free with any Destinations checking or share account
- Direct, anytime access to your account balance
- Make online or in-store purchases virtually anywhere, worldwide
- Debit card purchases help qualify you for reward payouts with our free Kasasa Cash checking account
- No additional charges or interest owed
- View an up-to-date record of transactions online
- Easily withdraw funds from ATMs:
- Surcharge-free ATM access through several networks
- $500 maximum withdrawal per day
- Safer and more convenient than carrying cash or checks
- Eliminate costs associated with checks and paper waste
- Easily replaced if lost or stolen
- Monitor your transactions with our Mobile App
- Turn your debit card on or off, or set notifications when your card is used with our card controls
Extra Protection for Online Shopping
Your Mastercard® Debit Card is protected by eGuard. eGuard is a sophisticated fraud model and you are automatically enrolled. If there is a transaction that is deemed suspicious, you will receive a text message from short code 732-873. You will authenticate the transaction via text message.
If there are no phone numbers on file, then eGuard will present Knowledge Based Questions for you to answer during the checkout process. Example Knowledge Based Questions are Mother’s Maiden Name, Date Of Birth, and Zip Code.
If you suspect your card has been compromised, please contact our Fraud Department at 1-800-808-6402.