Increase your purchasing power without paying extra. A debit card from Destinations provides you with direct, anytime access to your account balance — whether you're online, at a gas station in Baltimore, or a grocery store in Brazil. The very same card is used to withdraw funds at ATMs and even helps qualify you for rewards with our free Kasasa Cash® checking account. One tiny card, a world of possibilities.
- Free with any Destinations checking account*
- Direct, anytime access to your account balance
- Make online or in-store purchases virtually anywhere, worldwide
- Debit card purchases help qualify you for reward payouts with our free Kasasa Cash checking account
- No additional charges or interest owed
- View an up-to-date record of transactions online
- Easily withdraw funds from ATMs:
- Surcharge-free ATM access through several networks
- Daily purchase limits: Signature $2500; PIN/ATM $500.
- Safer and more convenient than carrying cash or checks
- Eliminate costs associated with checks and paper waste
- Easily replaced if lost or stolen
- Monitor your transactions with our Mobile App
- Turn your debit card on or off, or set notifications when your card is used with our card controls
*If the member requests or only qualifies for a savings account with a debit card; that card will be limited to ATM transactions only (deposits and withdrawals).
Extra Protection for Online Shopping
Your Mastercard® Debit Card is protected by eGuard. eGuard is a sophisticated fraud model and you are automatically enrolled. If there is a transaction that is deemed suspicious, you will receive a text message from short code 732-873. You will authenticate the transaction via text message.
If there are no phone numbers on file, then eGuard will present knowledge-based questions for you to answer during the checkout process. Example knowledge-based questions are Mother’s Maiden Name, Date Of Birth, and Zip Code.
If you suspect your card has been compromised, please contact our Fraud Department at 1-800-808-6402.