Save time, effort, and most importantly, money, with a free Kasasa Saver® account. This innovative account links to your equally free Kasasa Cash® checking account. Every month, the rewards earned in checking are transferred to Saver — no work on your part. Take it easy and meet your savings goals. Kasasa Saver does the heavy lifting for you.
- Linked to free Kasasa Cash® rewards
- Automatic transfers of Kasasa Cash rewards
- 0.75% APY* on balances up to $10,000
- 0.75 to 0.30% APY on balances over $10,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free online banking
- Free eStatements
- No minimum deposit to open
How Does Kasasa® Work?
Simple things like using your debit card and receiving eStatements save you time and make life easier. Those small changes also help save us some money. We can then pump that money back into the community — and to pay you rewards!
There are no extra qualifications to get the Kasasa Saver reward rate. If you qualify for Kasasa Cash® checking rewards, you automatically get the Kasasa Saver rate too! Simply do the following each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 check card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive eStatement notice
- Be enrolled and log into online banking
If you don't meet the qualifications, don't worry. There's no penalty and both accounts are still free and earn our base dividend rate. Plus, you can get back to earning the full rewards the very next month.
Check the Qualification Cycles
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 10/01/2015. Rates may change after account is opened. The Kasasa Saver Account qualifies for the reward interest rate if the associated Kasasa Cash Checking account meets the qualifications in that qualification cycle. If qualifications in Kasasa Cash are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) balances up to $10,000 in Kasasa Saver receive an APY of 0.75%; and (2) balances over $10,000 in Kasasa Saver earn 0.25% dividend rate on portion of balance over $10,000, resulting in 0.75% - 0.30% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash, all balances in Kasasa Saver earn 0.05% APY.