Destinations Credit Union is proud to announce the opening of a HOPE Inside location at our main office in Parkville, Maryland. The HOPE Inside model created by financial dignity nonprofit Operation HOPE, provides no-cost one-on-one financial literacy coaching, workshops, and education programming to participants through the support of financial and corporate partners. Destinations is the first credit union in the country to offer this service. Credit and Money Management, a core program of the HOPE Inside adult offering, is provided at this location. The Credit and Money Management Program is designed to transform disabling financial mindsets—teaching people the language of money, how to navigate credit, and make better decisions with the money they have.
- Founded in 1992 by John Hope Bryant, Operation HOPE’s mission is to disrupt poverty for low and moderate-income youth and adults.
- Their focus is ?nancial dignity and inclusion.
- They equip young people and adults with the ?nancial tools and education to secure a better future—coaching them through their personal aspirations and life’s challenges, and facilitating their journey to ?nancial independence.
- The services of the HOPE Financial Wellbeing Coach are completely free and open to both members and non-members of the Credit Union.
- Operation HOPE coaches are trained to help people understand and improve their FICO scores.
- They also equip entrepreneurs with the tools and training to follow their dreams
- They help individuals and families understand the path to home ownership.
Contact Operation HOPE
If you, or anyone you know can benefit from this free service, please contact Yolanda Hobbs at 410-663-2500, ext. 119 or e-mail her at [email protected]