Getting started or rebuilding your credit can be difficult. You need a good credit score in order to receive good interest rates on loans, yet that credit isn't built overnight. Our Credit Builder Mastercard® credit card works to alleviate this pain point, so you can have both as you establish yourself financially.
Credit Builder Credit Card
- Ideal for establishing credit while still receiving competitive loan rates
- $500 credit limit to start, with increasing limits as you build your credit*
- Competitively low rates**
- Our best interest rate to start out; after which time, it's up to you to keep up your credit rating by paying on time
- No annual fee
- 25-day grace period on purchases
- No balance transfer fees — consolidate higher-rate balances
- Make purchases online or in-store virtually anytime, anywhere
- Meet financial needs immediately as they arise
- Easily access and track transactions online via online banking
- Turn your credit card card on or off, or set notifications when your card is used with our card controls
- Easily replaced if lost or stolen
- Some financial education will be required to be approved for this card
For full disclosures, please click on "Mastercard Disclosures" below.
Current Cardholders: For a copy of your full Mastercard® agreement, please call 410-663-2500 or e-mail [email protected] to request a copy.
Extra Protection for Online Shopping
Your Mastercard® Credit Card is protected by eGuard. eGuard is a sophisticated fraud model and you are automatically enrolled. If there is a transaction that is deemed suspicious, you will receive a text message from short code 732-873. You will authenticate the transaction via text message.
If there are no phone numbers on file, then eGuard will present Knowledge Based Questions for you to answer during the checkout process. Example Knowledge Based Questions are Mother’s Maiden Name, Date Of Birth, and Zip Code.
Need to activate your card?
Simply dial 1-800-543-5073 from your home telephone 24/7. You will be asked for the card number and the last four digits of your social security number.
*Note: After we receive your application for the Credit Builder Card, we will ask you to review some information and watch a couple of online videos to further educate you on credit. If you are under 21 years old, you must have a parent co-sign or have income to support the repayment terms.
**Interest rates subject to change without notice.
Click on the "Apply Now" button to see the full disclosure.