As we all know, not all people are created the same. Neither are credit cards from Destinations Credit Union. We offer enhanced purchasing power to members in all different stages of their credit life. For members needing an everyday card, choose our regular Mastercard® credit card. Enjoy competitively low rates.*
MasterCard Credit Card
- Competitively low rates
- No annual fee
- 25-day grace period on purchases
- No balance transfer fees – consolidate higher-rate balances
- Free travel accident insurance (when card used to purchase ticket)
- Make purchases online or in-store virtually anytime, anywhere
- Meet financial needs immediately as they arise
- Establish or re-establish credit history
- Easily access and track transactions online via online banking
- Turn your credit card card on or off, or set notifications when your card is used with our card controls
- Easily replaced if lost or stolen
For full disclosures, please click on "Mastercard Disclosures" below.
Current Cardholders: For a copy of your full Mastercard® agreement, please call 410-663-2500 or e-mail [email protected] to request a copy.
Need to activate your card?
Simply dial 1-800-543-5073 from your home telephone 24/7. You will be asked for the card number and the last four digits of your social security number.
Extra Protection for Online Shopping
Your Mastercard® Credit Card is protected by eGuard. eGuard is a sophisticated fraud model and you are automatically enrolled. If there is a transaction that is deemed suspicious, you will receive a text message from short code 732-873. You will authenticate the transaction via text message.
If there are no phone numbers on file, then eGuard will present Knowledge Based Questions for you to answer during the checkout process. Example Knowledge Based Questions are Mother’s Maiden Name, Date Of Birth, and Zip Code.
*Interest rates subject to change without notice.
If you suspect your card has been compromised, please contact our Fraud Department at 1-800-808-6402.
Click on the "Apply Now" button to see the full disclosure.