By securing the credit card with a deposit, you can get the convenience of a Mastercard credit card while building your credit score.
- Credit limit is based on the amount you pledge from your savings account or certificate
- Rate is lower that a traditional credit card because it is secured
- Credit reports are not pulled
- Available regardless of your credit score
- No annual fee
- 28-day grace period on purchases
- No balance transfer fees — consolidate higher-rate balances
- Make purchases online or in-store virtually anytime, anywhere
- Meet financial needs immediately as they arise
- Easily access and track transactions online via online banking
- Turn your credit card card on or off, or set notifications when your card is used with our card controls
- Easily replaced if lost or stolen
For full disclosures, please click on Terms and Conditions.
Current Cardholders: For a copy of your full Mastercard® agreement, please call 410-663-2500 or e-mail [email protected] to request a copy.
Extra Protection for Online Shopping
Your Mastercard® Credit Card is protected by eGuard. eGuard is a sophisticated fraud model and you are automatically enrolled. If there is a transaction that is deemed suspicious, you will receive a text message from short code 732-873. You will authenticate the transaction via text message.
If there are no phone numbers on file, then eGuard will present Knowledge Based Questions for you to answer during the checkout process. Example Knowledge Based Questions are Mother’s Maiden Name, Date Of Birth, and Zip Code.
*Interest rates subject to change without notice.