Need cash for the holidays? We're here for you. We offer a limited time holiday loan for members needing helping with financing for this special season. Apply between now and December 21st.
In order to be considered for this loan, you must meet the following qualifications:
- Members in good standing who have had their accounts open for at least 12 months may apply for a holiday loan of $1,500 to $2,500.
- You'll need proof of earned income for the past 2 months (no sick pay, unemployment or workman's compensation will be accepted).
- All of your DCU accounts must be in good standing (no negative balances, no loss caused to the Credit Union, no delinquency for 30 days or more on a DCU loan and no bankruptcy within the past 12 months).
- You must have a credit score of at least 550, be current on all mortgage and auto debts, and not have any outstanding tax liens.
- If you have an existing Holiday Loan with a balance still outstanding, we will pay off that loan.
- The loan must be repaid using direct deposit or payroll deduction only – no transfer payments allowed.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Rates may be higher based on credit history. Monthly payment for 12 months at 10% APR is $87.92 per $1,000 borrowed. Other conditions apply.