Even if you're nowhere near a Destinations branch, access to compatible banking is always nearby. Destinations Credit Union is a proud member of CO-OP Shared Branches. Make deposits, withdraw funds*, make loan payments, and more. Finding a branch is incredibly easy — simply use the online locator, call, or download the app to your mobile device. Easy banking doesn't just stop at the Baltimore city limits. We see to it that our members are taken care of within our doors and beyond.
- Use member credit unions nationwide as if you were at your home branch
- Over 5,100 convenient locations available
- Conduct a number of transactions at any member branch, including:
- Make deposits to your accounts
- Withdraw from your accounts*
- Make a loan payment
- Move money from one account to another
- Purchase money orders and official checks*
- And more!
- Simply tell them you are with Destinations Credit Union and bring in the following materials:
- Your account number
- Valid government-issued photo identification, i.e., State Driver's license, US Passport
Finding a shared branching location is easy. Use any of the following methods to find the location nearest to you:
- Online locator – by zip code, address, or city
- 800-919-CUSC (2872) (locate a branch)
*Each branch may have its own policies on the amount of cash you may withdraw and additional services that may be available (for example, notary services, amusement park tickets, and money orders). You may also be subject to that branch's fees for those additional services. There is no fee for routine teller transactions.