Online Banking & Bill Pay
No matter where you are, you're only ever a few clicks away from a branch with free online banking and bill pay services. Handle a wide range of banking services anytime, anywhere with internet access — check balances, transfer funds, pay bills, and more.
You could be in Baltimore or Boise and never know the difference (at least banking-wise). Gain more control over your financial life and something equally valuable — time to do what you enjoy the most!
- Fast, free, and secure service for Destinations Credit Union members*
- Make your life easier with 24/7 online access to several banking tasks:
- View account balances
- View account history/activity
- Search for transactions by date or amount
- Transfer funds between internal accounts
- Find the nearest shared branch location or surcharge-free ATM
- Easily pay bills through one, convenient portal
- Make one-time or recurring payments
- Schedule payments in advance
- Save money on rising postage rates and materials
- Set up one-time or recurring transfers to other institutions
- Ensure that payments are receive on time
- Manage all payee information through one login
- Download to money management software
- Save valuable time; avoid extra trips to a branch
*There's never a charge for online banking services. In order for online bill payment to remain free, you must use this service to pay at least 1 bill per month.
To learn more about online bill pay, watch our online demo.
Click for instructions to log into Online Banking and sign up for eStatements. For more information about account authentication and internet security, read our brochure online. Once you have enrolled in online banking, you may self-enroll in online bill pay thereafter.