Real Estate Center
Home Mortgage Loans
Destinations Credit Union has the home loans you need to accommodate your unique situation.
- Competitively low rates for home purchase, refinance, or construction
- Available for primary residence, second homes, or vacation homes
- Accommodating repayment terms, customized to your unique situation
- A wide range of financing programs available:
- Conventional loans
- Adjustable rate mortgages (ARMs)
- Fixed rate mortgages
- Set up payroll deduction for easy repayment
- Quick and easy online prequalification available
- Local Baltimore-area decision-making and processing
- Helpful, dedicated service from start to finish
To get prequalified, call our off-site mortgage department at 703-667-4566 (Toll-free 844-429-8714) or visit our First Mortgage Center. You’ll find:
Additional Home Insurance Coverage
You trust your credit union to offer products and services to help you do more with what you have. That’s why we’ve joined with a dedicated team of insurance professionals to bring you the TruStage Auto & Home Insurance Program.
Working with carefully selected insurance partners, these programs can provide discounted rates for credit union members, online services, and 24/7 claims service.
If you haven’t compared auto or home insurance rates lately, it’s a great time to take a look. Your credit union membership could result in some nice savings.
Get your free quote today or call 1-855-483-2149.
TruStage™ Auto and Home Insurance program is offered by TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC and issued by leading insurance companies. Discounts are not available in all states and discounts vary by state. The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not federally insured. This coverage is not sold or guaranteed by your credit union.
Home Buying Resources
Home Buying Guide
From A to Z, familiarize yourself with the home buying process with the help of Destinations Credit Union. Review our helpful Home Buying Guide for advice on signing the paperwork, determining if you’re ready to buy, choosing a real estate agent, increasing your borrowing power, and much more.
Visit our First Mortgage Center for additional educational resources on:
Are you considering ways to improve your financial position? One good thing to look at is your existing mortgage loan.
It’s a good idea to re-assess your mortgage financing every few years. In that time, a lot can happen in your life. You’ve built equity in your home. Your income may have increased — or decreased. You may have accumulated additional debt or paid down debt you had when you first took out your mortgage. And of course, mortgage interest rates have changed. The loan that was the perfect fit originally may not be right for you today.
If your income has increased or you’ve paid down your debt, consider refinancing for a lower interest rate and shorter term. You’ll reduce your interest costs and better position yourself to enjoy a comfortable retirement or pay for future college expenses. If your income is less now due to retirement, one spouse staying home with children, or other factors, you may be able to reduce your monthly mortgage payment with a lower interest rate. In either case, refinancing to pay off consumer debt may also be helpful in increasing your tax deduction and reducing your monthly debt burden.
Call our off-site mortgage department at 703-667-4566 (Toll-free 844-429-8714), visit our online First Mortgage Center, or e-mail a mortgage loan officer. It takes only a few minutes to determine if a change in mortgage financing is right for you. Our mortgage consultants can help you compare your current mortgage’s interest rate and monthly payment with the low interest rates available in today’s market to determine if refinancing would be beneficial based on your current financial situation and needs.
Already have a Destinations CU Mortgage?
Our Online Mortgage Center gives you the ability to manage your mortgage account anytime, anywhere. Login for access to all of the following:
- Make your mortgage payment online
- Review payment history, loan balances, and general mortgage information
- Update your account information, such as mailing address and contact information
- Access your 1098 information for tax purposes
- Request a payoff statement of your mortgage account
- If so, please click here to log into your account
- Select “Statements/Documents”
- Click on “Manage Paperless Statements” to set your preferences